If you love to read, you might know of the Young Adult (YA) section in a library or bookstore. You’ll most likely find novels with protagonists between the ages of 16 and 22. I tend to read these books, whether it be fantasy, contemporary, or mystery novels, they all are great reads. I’m here today to give you a list of some of my favorites that I’ve read over the years. Here it is:
- Throne of Glass (Sarah J. Maas) – A fantastic fantasy series that will intrigue you with its mystery and magic.
- The Selection (Kiera Cass) – Hunger Games meets The Bachelor told in the point of view of a girl who will soon be entered in a competition to win the Prince’s heart.
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour (Morgan Matson) – A fun and easy read that will fill you with smiles as you follow these two character’s journeys across the country.
- I’ll Give You the Sun (Jandy Nelson) – A wonderful book about two siblings that will leave you inspired and wanting more by the last page.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (Jenny Han) – Now turned a Netflix Original this trilogy is still worth a read that will make you smile and cry as you follow Lara Jean’s high school days.
While there are still so many other books I’d recommend, these are all worth a shot. I hope you like them!