Lately, I’ve been reading a lot of books written by female authors, and am anticipating more books written by women in the future. Because March is Women’s History Month, I wanted to highlight their books in the hopes that you’ll be inspired to read their work and support them!
Books I’ve read:
- Delia Owens: Where the Crawdads Sing
- This book was beautifully written and reminds us of our planet’s beauty. It delves into the life of the “marsh girl” and takes place in the 1960s.
- Adult fiction (contemporary/romance/mystery)
- Rupi Kaur: The Sun and Her Flowers
- Amazing verse filled with emotion and inspiration.
- Katherine McGee: American Royals and Majesty
- Super entertaining and romantic books. It takes place in a world where George Washington became king and now we follow the royal family in 2020.
- Young adult fiction (romance)
- Hafsah Faizal: We Hunt the Flame
- A wonderful adventure filled with suspense, action, and magic.
- Young adult fiction, part of a series (fantasy/romance/action/adventure)
Books I want to read: