Summer Bucket List Ideas
Go for a bike ride
An easy way to both exercise and feel like a little kid again, going for a bike ride in a picturesque location is a great way to spend the summer. I recommend renting bikes in an area near a beach right before sunset.
Learn a new recipe
Whether you want to start out simple with a no-bake dessert or add onto your existing culinary knowledge with a full course meal, learning new recipes is a fun way to spend the summer. You can even invite friends over and share your favorite family recipes! This is also a great way to learn about the culinary aspects of a different culture, or even to save money and cook instead of eating out.
Whether you live in a place where you can easily make out constellations, or a city where the pollution blocks the starlight, a great summer resolution is to take advantage of the clear skies. With the weather working in your favor, these cloudless skies provide the perfect opportunity to take a roadtrip away from the city or spend a night camping out in your backyard.
Summer Soundtrack Essentials
Part of creating the perfect memories includes having the perfect soundtrack playing in the background. I compiled my favorite summer music essentials for any occasion. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing song to stargaze to or a song to dance to all night long, I wanted to share my personal favorite summer jams.
- Powerglide by Rae Sremmurd
- Leave the Night On by Sam Hunt
- Eastside by benny blanco, Khalid, and Halsey
- After Dark by Drake, Static Major, and Ty Dolla Sign
- Maps for the Getaway by Andrew McMahon
- Summer Fever by Little Big Town
- Spoil My Night by Post Malone and Swae Lee
- (You Want to) Make A Memory by Bon Jovi
- Sky Walker by Miguel and Travis Scott
- Stargazing by Gnash